Saturday, February 22, 2020

Travel For Soul | 2.0


Welcome back, dear readers. It’s a great moment indeed to say HELLO to you all, after this hiatus.
A lot changed around. But all this while, with your limitless affection, I had planned to redeem the blog in a sustainable way. There are several plans and moving to www.travelforsoul.in is just the beginning.
The earlier platform had its limitations – on technology front and functionalities. So here we go! Your cherished blog is now faster, functions on a standard domain and in its new avatar as they say, is strong as ever.
I look forward to your continued support and feedback. Let’s continue this journey, together and as I’ve always said, my reader is my biggest reward.
PS: Many thanks to my friend, CA Sachin Jain for inspiring me and his great support. Cheers Sachin!

No comments:

Post a Comment